Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We Have Winners!

May 19 was a beautiful day for participating in Race For The Cure with my sister.  Nearly 50,000 walkers and runners of all ages turned out in Columbus, making it the 3rd largest event in the country!
There is my sister, a survivor, in her pink shirt, with me walking just in front of her.  We walked in memory of some who have not won their battle, and in support of some still fighting.



Thanks to all of you who contributed, I was able to make a donation of $300 to Race For The Cure.  75% of that money will stay in Central Ohio to help diagnose and treat cancer patients.  The remaining 25% goes to national breast cancer research.  I pray that we will start seeing cures in our lifetimes.

Now, on to the prizes!!

Prize 1.  The Dream in Color Yarn goes to Deb P!

Prize 2.  The yellow Dancin' Nanners now belongs to Bobbie, co-owner of Yarn Cravin'!

Prize 3.  The Tall Birches from Keegan Lane Yarns now belongs to Mary Nicholas!

Prize 4.  Dr. Becky is the winner of the Creatively Dyed yarn.

Prize 5.  The Watermelon yarn is going to live my friend Sarah Sagaser!

Prize 6.  Dale Ann, co-owner of Yarn Cravin' is winner of the Perfect Day Yarn

Prize 7.  Kay H. wins the Noni Book of Flowers.

Prize 8.  Mel "Gimme The Yarn" wins the Wollmeise!!  Way to go, Mel!  (You're knitting me socks, right?!)

I will deliver prizes to Yarn Cravin' on Thursday.  They will be in a bag labeled with your name.  Congratulations!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!! Socks! *happy knitting day*

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kay said...

Thanks Karen. I almost bought this book know I won't have too

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jatin Sethi said...

anniversary wishes for uncle and aunt

Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 5:09:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home